Annual Business Conference: Last Chance to Discover Key Insights from Target & More
June 10, 2019 | In just one week, hundreds of toy and youth entertainment industry executives will gather in Minneapolis, MN to learn critical insights on the most important issues affecting their businesses at The Toy Association’s Annual Business Conference, co-hosted by Target. Registration is still open for those interested in learning how to grow their businesses and protect their brands in today’s challenging environment.
The two-day conference will feature top industry, finance, and retail leaders including Target executives, The NPD Group, toy industry CEOs, CIT Commercial Services, and others, in both open sessions and small-sized workshops addressing critical industry topics, including:
- The latest on the U.S.-China trade war and impending tariffs;
- Protecting your intellectual property rights and brands from counterfeits;
- The future of brick-and-mortar and online retailing, licensing, digital marketing, sustainability, branding, importing, and product innovation presented by Target executives;
- Exploring the impact of online influencers on today’s marketing strategies;
- Capitalization, business valuation, and venture capital strategies with case studies from seasoned toy industry executives; and
- Finance and credit tactics.
“The Annual Business Conference has evolved into the premier gathering for toy professionals. The speakers and panels deliver actionable concepts that can be immediately implemented while high-quality networking can forge invaluable new connections,” said Steve Pasierb, president and CEO of The Toy Association. “Everyone in the toy, play, and youth entertainment communities is searching for insights to help master the future and this conference will prove invaluable for the time and travel invested.”
The Annual Business Conference will take place June 18 to 19 at the Minneapolis Hilton in Minneapolis, MN. The registration rate for Toy Association members is $795 per person; the investment for non-members is $1,195 per person. For information about registration, hotel bookings, the conference agenda, and more, visit ToyAssociation.org/ABC.